Friday, October 30, 2009

Purification Soap


Purification Soap - Magically Blended and Warded

Here is it! Today I made a custom cold process soap with ritual and magical intent. I'm most pleased - I've spent the better part of many days working and preparing for it, but now it's here and made.

Pic. #1 - the purification soap shows off it's rich, Rhassoul brown color beneath it's "lizard skin," an effect caused by the addition of Israeli Dead Sea Salt after pouring.

This new soap contains herbs traditionally tied to purifying the body and soul, as well as several spirit suggested ingredients, including the herbs Acacia and Asafoetida as wards against evil influences.

Pic. #2 - the wards set up to guard the soap as it cures. Fire spirits were roused for protection with flame and a natural siskiyou cedar incense burned as a token of love. A Pentacle of apple wood and an Ankh of pewter and lapis lazuli are potent wards against evil and malevolent spirits.
I should be able to cut the soap in two days time. If you're curious as to the details of the entire process, send me a note. I'd be happy to oblige you with the whole story! :o)
Blessed Be and Joyous Samhain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my personal blog.

All views written herein are my personal beliefs, values, etc. If you do not agree with what I say, so be it; however, this is not a forum for argument, cruelty or slander. Only constructive or polite comments are welcome!

Life, Love, and Strength!