Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Joy Sale - on now 'til April 4th!


This is it - Spring has finally SPRUNG!


To celebrate, I'm running a sale! From now 'til April 4th all items are 10% OFF. Plus, you can get additional savings if you have received one of our savings cards from a prior purchase.


It's been a while since I last posted to our blog, but I've purchased a new computer and have a faster internet connection now. This means that sometime this year we'll be going live with our own website in addition to our shopfront on Etsy!


So come celebrate a little Spring with us and try something new from our ever growing line of all natural body products. Or sample the ancient world with exotic and flavorful Attarine market spice blends.


Blessings to you! May your Spring leap with Joy!


:o) Milaka


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my personal blog.

All views written herein are my personal beliefs, values, etc. If you do not agree with what I say, so be it; however, this is not a forum for argument, cruelty or slander. Only constructive or polite comments are welcome!

Life, Love, and Strength!