Monday, January 26, 2009

A New Beginning . . .

I've chosen to return to Wicca after all these many years, mostly so because for too long I felt as if something was missing in my life - spirituality.

Who knows? Maybe it's turning 35, maybe it's realizing that I don't really want children in my marriage . . . I don't know. What I do know is that the one true joy I felt in the realm of spirituality was when I was a practicing witch back when I was 16.

I never felt so alive or connected to the earth and the energies that surround us day in and day out as when I was practicing Wicca.

I'm overjoyed! I've been working hard to set up my altar and truly define who it is that I see as being the guiding spiritual forces in my life - never an easy question to face or answer! The upside to this is that I've met some folks via Etsy (where I sell my soap and body products) who have been practicing Wicca for years. Their guidance has been interesting . . . and fun! It's always nice to have contacts in this world!

Wednesday this week I'll be putting up my new product line - Votive Glycerin Soaps. They will be "devotionals" and "purifications" leaning specifically towards the Egyptian deities who warm my heart - Isis, Osiris, Hathor, Ra, and Thoth. :o) Each soap will be contain ingredients pleasing to these dieties - lovely, ancient goodies!

Here's to a new start in the new year and for grabbing hold of what we truly believe in, regardless of what others might think or say! >:o)

Joy to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my personal blog.

All views written herein are my personal beliefs, values, etc. If you do not agree with what I say, so be it; however, this is not a forum for argument, cruelty or slander. Only constructive or polite comments are welcome!

Life, Love, and Strength!