Saturday, January 31, 2009

Preparing for a Sale & Making New Items

The waiting never ends . . . .

Sales are the life blood of every company.

In preparing for a sale, I'm always anxious. I love to imagine how well it'll go, but try not to get my hopes up. I look forward to the feedback that comes with most and anticipate the sales that will follow; but as sometimes happens, it doesn't matter how many people you tell, the sale flops.

No amount of "buy 2, get the 3rd free" seems to bring 'em in. So I sit and wait, hoping all will go well and that all of those little coupon cards I gave away will somehow find their way back. The soap is waiting and so am I.

Here comes a new sale!

I'm ready. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my personal blog.

All views written herein are my personal beliefs, values, etc. If you do not agree with what I say, so be it; however, this is not a forum for argument, cruelty or slander. Only constructive or polite comments are welcome!

Life, Love, and Strength!