Friday, January 2, 2009

Making Glycerin Soap for Gamers

Last night I made up 30 bars of my natural D20 glycerin soaps for my distributor,


I really enjoy combining the oils and looking for the perfect balance within a fragrance blend. It's not easy, especially if your sense of smell has been compromised by the yearly battle of the cold! But making soap never bores.

The D20 soaps sold fairly well before Christmas hit and people gave up trying to beat the shipping crisis caused by the winter storms; but with the economy being what it is these days, it's not unusual to hear other folks with web based businesses discussing decreased sales and faltering site activity.

The potential upsides to this situation? Perhaps people will feel compelled to try and make things on their own or give some thought to the matter at least. Better yet maybe people will look more at buying items produced locally (and become a Local Hero). It's just a thought, but one that can make a world of difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my personal blog.

All views written herein are my personal beliefs, values, etc. If you do not agree with what I say, so be it; however, this is not a forum for argument, cruelty or slander. Only constructive or polite comments are welcome!

Life, Love, and Strength!