Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blend the Bewitching Mud!

Busy, busy, BUSY!

Yesterday my mom and I made gamer soaps for my distributor. It isn't all that boring, but it tends towards the tedious and can be highly repetitive work - rather a downer in the creativity realm, as I'm sure you know. However, after we had finished we dove into the realm of the experimental and came up with a beautiful new facial scrub made of precious and exotic ingredients.

The best part of making something new is testing it and much to my mother's chagrin, I dragged her into the bathroom and whipped up the scrub for us. Bits of it littered the counter and sink, while our faces took on the wild look of two heathen children, fresh from the forest!

This new facial scrub will wear the name Jasper, as earlier we had visited the craftstore and looked at the beading stones, the picture jasper being colorfully flecked like this new scrub. I'll be selling it in 2 oz. pots, just like my Blue Seeds scrub. It works beautifully, but the ingredients are for skin that isn't quite so sensitive as mine normally is.

It's great having a mom who is willing to wear mud for you! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my personal blog.

All views written herein are my personal beliefs, values, etc. If you do not agree with what I say, so be it; however, this is not a forum for argument, cruelty or slander. Only constructive or polite comments are welcome!

Life, Love, and Strength!