Friday, April 10, 2009

NEW - Vinegar Hair Rinses & Shampoo

When it's cold and rainy I tend to get more done. Of course this is probably due to the fact that it's difficult to spend the day daydreaming when the only thing to look at outside is drizzle.
Three NEW items will be making their entrance in my webstore this weekend.

First, I managed to create my own herbal shampoo today! I know, I know - I just posted about how I'm turning my back on shampoo and giving my head up entirely to soap; however, I've had a few nibbles from folks looking for an all natural herbal shampoo. This is more for them than for me - honestly!

Second, a new version of my Herbal Renewal Hair Rinse will be listed. This baby is a vinegar rinse - hot infusion process, just packed with herbs and essential oils that nurture the scalp and hair. Think of "hair rinse" as the ultimate alternative to conditioner. This one is esp. blended for brown, black and red hair highlights. Brings out the shine!

And third, a new hair rinse: Herbal Rescue! I blended this to deal with my typical post winter freak out, when the air goes from dry to sopping, and my skin goes into spaz mode. Made to end dandruff, heal dermatitis and calm things down! Great for auburn, red and black hair. You can actually leave this one on if you like as it contains 1/3 the vinegar of Herbal Renewal.

Also, please tell you friends and family about our gift basket giveaway scheduled for May Day! Remember - you must be a follower and post a minimum of one comment to be entered in the drawing. :o)

New packaging is on it's way; this means nicer labels, a cleaner touch and a more sophisticated appearance for my products. I'm really excited about it!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am a fan of the vinegar rinse. Used 2-3x a week, it is very effective in dealing with dry scalp that causes itchiness. Can't wait to try the herbal rescue you have brewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo Herbal Rinse! Sounds like something I should get to keep my hair happy. And if it's herbal-y instead of flowery, perhaps my manwife might try it out, too...

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to my personal blog.

All views written herein are my personal beliefs, values, etc. If you do not agree with what I say, so be it; however, this is not a forum for argument, cruelty or slander. Only constructive or polite comments are welcome!

Life, Love, and Strength!