Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Buy, Sell and Enjoy - Something Handmade!

Hello everyone,

I will be also be using this blog space to provide information on some of my favorite web sellers, whether they are based on Etsy or elsewhere. These folks make their products mostly by hand, delivering a level of craftsmanship that cannot be found in a big box store. I'll also be including a B&B or two that I've enjoyed visiting here in Washington.

So check out the links and find yourself a goodie or two! It's all good!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to my personal blog.

All views written herein are my personal beliefs, values, etc. If you do not agree with what I say, so be it; however, this is not a forum for argument, cruelty or slander. Only constructive or polite comments are welcome!

Life, Love, and Strength!